Career

about job.. resignation..

hello parents,need one strong suggestion. i am working for a private bank. i have 2small kids one is 2yrs and othernia 1yr old. whenever i return back my 2yr son is behaving very cranky and tells me to go to bank. even on holidays also he will be very cranky with me. i am unable to understand why he is behaving like that. i want to quit my job,but on the other side i am not ready. whether my son is feeling lonely as i am leaving him,i am not understanding. my inlaws take care of my two kids,he will be happy with every one,but coming to me he is behaving like that. i cried a lot,but unable to decide.. pls help me.

• 2

Hi Chandrika, your child needs you he wants to spend time with you and find you unavailable for him. This feeling that you are not available and will not be available for him changed his behaviour towards you. If there is possibility of leave without pay for some time go for it. At this stage a child needs their mother other than any relation.

• Reply

hii chandrika, I would first of all suggest don't quit your job. it's a necessity for today's time. a two year old is not that much intelligent that he is doing this behavior because you are not at home. if he is staying with your in-laws right from his birth time then he should not miss you that he start crying or be cranky. better will be start sending him to nearby play school. try to find out if he is feeling neglected because of the younger one. mother's presence is important for a child so you can take a leave for 15 days If possible and then look for any change in his behavior or go for a vacation.

• Reply

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Career Blogs