about motion sickness

Marium

Updated on Nov 29, 2016

my son has motion sickness in school cab or public transport... he vomited in school van. how I deal with it?I am worried about his this problem.. because he has to go school with cab or bus.

• 4
Tanisha Khanna

Hmmm! I understand your predicament Marium. I guess you need to speak with the driver or with the teacher accompanying the bus. In addition, seek a second opinion from some other doctor because as far as I remember there is a medicine that can be safely given to a 2+ year old child.

Maheshu Sarann

s marium the probs for this sickness is due to early morning feeding because mothers think tht at school kids wont eat anything so they gv break fast at home and as they travel to school bu van they vomit some kids vomit in school van n some as soon as they enter the class room for a week don't gv anything in the morni g because inthe school by 9 they ll gv break so kids ll hv their food ... in case if u want to gv then make sure tht he drinks his milk as he finishes his brushing or morning works... try this because. i use to suggest all parents of my class because I use to see this daily in my class 4 , 5 kids surely vomit as soon as they enter n few come by messy dress because they eempty their stomach in van

Marium

my son is 2year 10month .yes I had consult my doctor about this but she said to me.. it happened with some kids. not any medicine for this. she told me distracted the kid but the thing is that I personally take care or talk with kid or distract him while traveling not in school van or bus staff. now I don't know how I deal with this

Tanisha Khanna

Hi Marium, how old is your child exactly? Have you consulted a doctor for his problem?

Top Health and Wellness Blogs