about pregnancy tips at 9th month what to avoid and what to eat please give suggestion to do and don't for healthy baby please give good suggestion thank you

Mani Kandan

pregnancy tips

gayatri chadwa

have a well balanced diet. Include green leafy veggies, nuts etc.. drink milk, have milk products. Try and avoid heavy meals before sleeping as it can lead to uneasiness later. Avoid too much of spicy food as it can cause heartburns in case you are experiencing it. Exercise, squats help for normal delivery. walking works wonders. Sleep whenever you feel sleepy or tired. Dont overexert yourself. And importantly be relaxed and be calm. Talk to your baby and enjoy these days!! All the best!!!

gynecologist

Should sonography be necessarily done by the gynaec during the very first clinic..

sleeping position

I m in 27th week now. I have read so many blogs which suggests to sleep on your..

Cold and cough causing weakness in last..

please suggest with home remedies for cough and cold... I m about 37 months preg..

pregnency with vaginal cyst

i am 23years old. i 38week pregnent. and i have vaginal cyst. what i can do in m..

weight gain

I am in the third month of my pregnancy. i don't feel nausea aur vomiting. its a..

stretch matks

I am 32 weeks pregnant and having stretch marks on stomach ..doctor prescribe me..