About which syllabus to carry on.

Vaishali

Hi, I would like to know which syllabus my child should carry on, as I am situated in Gujarat and our is a transferable job with in Gujarat. At present she is 7years old and is studying in central syllabus.

• 2

Vaishali

I still am not sure please help as I heard in Gujarat as you go for higher education that is for engineering or docoterate degree the seats for CBSE syllabus is limited.

Hi Vaishali You may ask your query to an education expert in the expert corner section- http://www.parentune.com/admissioncorner

My son is 8 years old and in 3rd standar..

Give me some suggestion to improve my sons writing efficiency as I always anxie..

to create attention in child towards st..

how to encourage a child to study

weak in studies

education and learning

concentration

lack of concentration

Not interested in studies

Hii please help me to find out ..what is the problem behind it ? my son is 8yrs..

learning problem

hi! my 10 yrs. old daughter has learning problem. whatever she learn, not have k..

concentration

my son is in 4th standard . his grasping power is very strong. But he lost some..