About white discharge

Suneeta Patnaik

Updated on Dec 06, 2016

Do we have more white discharge throughout the pregnancy or it can alter sometimes

• 8
Supriya Gupta

I was too hvng discharge nd itching then HD strtd using pads bcz I was uncomfortable getting wet. I read a lot of articles on it nd it said it's normal. so i was also Ok, bt when I consulted my doc she said it's not gud sign at all. using a sanitary napkin ws alarming nd thn I was gvn heavy medication to stop. U PLZ don't tk it lightly dear nd duly consult yur doc.

Priya Nair

I am 9 months pregnant... and it is normal... but look out for foul smell as it can be some kind of infection. ...just clean yourself with v wash....

Sayalee Ahire

I'm in 32 week of pregnancy. ....its totally normal. .....use v wash regularly. ....it will help

Vidya Varadan

I'm 29 weeks now.. that is completely normal.. you can use the dry pads for the same.

Ramya

I had mild white discharge thru out my pregnancy. currently 36 weeks

Monalisha Prusty

This is expected.. I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and I had this issue through out my pregnancy. My gynaecologist said this is normal. what you can do is to clean yourself regularly and use neat undergarments. hope this will give you some relief.. happy pregnancy

Shraddha Shikhare

Hi Expecting Mom, I am 20weeks pregnant. i have the same problem but sometimes

Neha Arora

Hi Suneeta, I m 13 weeks pregnant. I m also facing the same problem of white discharge. Can anybody share her experience related to that.