Travelling with Children

Abroad trip

Vandana Venkatesh

Updated on Sep 14, 2015

My husband is planning to take me and my son to Sweden soon. My son is 6 months old and I have already been in that city always surrounded with snow , no sunlight . Iam bit confused how my son will take up this situation because it took 2 weeks for him to get settle with Bangalore weather as he born in chennai. Please give me some suggestions about my concern.

• 2
Vandana Venkatesh

Thank you for the valuable informations ! It gives me confidence that I can manage with the situation for six months .

Rashi

Hi Vandana, Your decision would depend upon the fact that for how long you guys are planning to go. If its for few days or around a month then i think it doesn't take much sense to go along as your baby will take more than half a time to settle down but if the planning is to stay for long say 2 months or more than you should go along and prepare yourself according. talk to your paediatrician about how you could carry on with the remaining vaccinations and other mandates and consult people from india who settled down there about the temp and prepare yourself accordingly.

Top Travelling with Children Blogs