Travelling with Children

Abroad trip

Vandana Venkatesh

My husband is planning to take me and my son to Sweden soon. My son is 6 months old and I have already been in that city always surrounded with snow , no sunlight . Iam bit confused how my son will take up this situation because it took 2 weeks for him to get settle with Bangalore weather as he born in chennai. Please give me some suggestions about my concern.

• 2

Vandana Venkatesh

Thank you for the valuable informations ! It gives me confidence that I can manage with the situation for six months .

Rashi

Hi Vandana, Your decision would depend upon the fact that for how long you guys are planning to go. If its for few days or around a month then i think it doesn't take much sense to go along as your baby will take more than half a time to settle down but if the planning is to stay for long say 2 months or more than you should go along and prepare yourself according. talk to your paediatrician about how you could carry on with the remaining vaccinations and other mandates and consult people from india who settled down there about the temp and prepare yourself accordingly.

hi

travelling with 8 month kid

food in journey

hi.. my baby boy is 9 months old. next week I am traveling the journey is nearly..

which is best baby carrier any suggestio..

need to buy a baby carrier seeing so many brands in Amazon any suggestions which..

Travelling

hii friends .. my baby is 5 mnths old and doesnt like to travel at all in the ca..

fly8 travelling safe for babies

plz suggest fly8 travelling is safe for baby 6 months .?

items in plane

Hello frnds, I m gng with my 4+ months baby boy on plane next week. pls suggest..

Outing

My baby is 2 month old. Can i take my baby out of house like market,mall.. Is it..