Abt baby

Jai Rajput

Hi i m mother of twins .my both daughters completed 2 mnths nw one girl weighted 2 while birth nw she is 4 kg n other weighted 1. 67 nw she is 3. 75 is this weight proper or they r underweight .they r still on bff i m just worried tht my milk is sufficient for them or no. n they dnt sleep in night gets up every 1 hour for milk

• 1

Himanshi Gupta

Hi Jai, yes ur kids are absolutely fine. My pediatrician told me a baby should gain Wt 500gms to 1 kg every month. All u need to know is ur baby is active, ask for ur milk and poo n pee easily that's it. Also they ask for milk in every 1 hr as their tummy gets empty.. Dnt worry they are doing just get!!

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..