Activity for 4 mths old....

SHIRIN Shaikh

Hi I m a working mom n I was wondering if there is any way of can help my daughter to learn to talk..... or any toy etc to boost her activities

Priyanka Gandhi

Hii.... my son is 4 month old... my mother in law forces me to give bottle to my son.. bcz he is stomach not full with my milk n I m giving top feed to him... pls suggest is it Okk to give bottle to my son in this age

Four months baby is too young to start talking. If you are in a joint family then perhaps you may ask help or you may keep a namny to take care of him.

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..