Activity groups

Shevani

Activity groups for kids aged 5. 5 yrs and 18 mnths.   Hi. I have 2 daughters aged 5. 5 yrs and 18 months. Am looking at groups for my daughters, where we can take them out for picnics,visit to a museum,zoo,historical monuments in and around Delhi/trip on a HOHO bus etc. The weather is going to be good in Delhi starting Oct. Also a group, where we could exchange books- Have loads of lady birds/early readers/Scholastic that I would want to exchange. My daughter finishes 1 book and doesn't want to visit them again.. And I can't find a library in Vasant Kunj,where we stay..

• 3

shevani

Thanks Bhawna. Keep doing it.. But the pblm is most of her school frnds stay far.. and meeting every week is not possible. Looking for a club, that has activities planned every week - and we can be a part of it, by registering , for that particular day. Similar to the cycling club, walking club etc.

hey shevani , just an idea , when i want to take my daughter i call up the parents of the kids of her class in school and most of the time other parents are also looking for such things only no one takes the initiative... so i call and organise and mostly a couple of the parents join in and we have a good time ... sometimes it is as simple as a sandwich party followed by a game of twister ,on my terrace where the kids make their own sandwiches ( i do the leg work and they just have to assemble them ), the kids also make their own nimbu paani , its a lot of mess at the end of the evening but the kids are so happy and chirpy ... its a lot of fun..

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Shevani, this sounds interesting. Even I'm not aware of such groups, and am eager to hear from some Parent in and around Delhi who could help us...

Regarding Shampoo

Hi my son is 4years which shampoo can be used.

My daughter cries for whatever things sh..

My daughter has developed a routine to cry for everything she asks or wants......

Regarding Shampoo

My Son is 4 years and 6 month which shampoo will have to use . Still I'm using s..

child behaviour

nowadays my younger daughter which is three years old cries a lot if she want so..

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..