addiction to gadgets

Giteema Sarma

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only eat when introduced to gadgets ... also she is not gaining weight even though I give her ghee fish meat frequently... my hubby is a doctor himself ... keeps on telling that she is okay... but I feel something is lacking.... she is 10 kg ... is her weight okay

• 1

Sirisha Ayyagari

Don't worry.. If she is so addicted, try switching off the TV immediately once she completes eating saying that power gone. I do the same with my daughter. I make her believe that there is no power. Also sometimes you give some other new things so that she is interested in them and simultaneously eats.. Hope this works

my 1. 5 yr old dghtr doesn't eat any fud. plzz give me a solution plzz reply

my son is eating what ever iam giving bu..

tell me some food items that will increase his weight

Fish for toddler (Maach)

Being Bengali fish is our staple diet. my son who is 19 months old is very picky..

Eating habit

My daughter is 22months old. She want to see rhymes at the time of eating food...

2. 5yr old daughter not intrstd in havin..

my daughtr doesnt like any fruit. i tried everything wid her pls suggest somethi..

Fridge food ( freezer ) for babies

Is Food kept in fridge or freezer are good for babies ( 14 months ).

food & weight increase

hi tell healthy food and weight increase food how to feed