admission quarries..

Yogesh Bagul

Updated on Nov 23, 2016

Hi ...my son Arnav is now 3 years and 1 month old. I am making a plan to admit him in Nursery but I am really confused about board and school. There are the best school in Nashik providing good education... but I am not getting idea which board I should choose ..cbse or icse ..pls help me to clear my confusion

• 5
Prathima bhat

my son is in grade 1 studying in icse school... offcourse comparing to cbse... I c s e is bit difficult ..huge subjects ,they stress more on literature... can't enjoy much... it's good doing preliminary education in icse syallabus... latter can get shuffle to board syllabus..

Priyam Kanodia

ICSE is the best ICSE student is bttr dn NY CBSE students n in this competitive world HV 2 prepare ur child 2 compete my son is in class 2 he's doing good n I'm satisfied WD ICSE no hard work as that much I'm facing but as a mother u HV 2 work on ur baby also

Prachi Shah

eventually in long run board won't b important bt if u ask abt any board CBSE ICSE or IGCSE all have Pressure. believe me kids can manage that . as parents we panic more. well CBSE wl have lots and lots of extensive syllabus.. more than ICSE.. also lot depends on whch approach schl has to deal with topics. in Mumbai there is a CBSE school whch follows IGCSE pattern. in Mumbai one can't find many CBSE schools. as said a school, it's teachers and extra curriculars r more important than board

Gurubasavaraja M

For Nursery level board is not important but school should have good facilities and nice staff. In My view CBSC is good education system Overall, ICSE is as I heard very heavy for kids. They can't Enjoy Childhood in ICSE. It is only better for parents who plan foreign Country Jobs. Good luck ยงยง

Hi Yogesh, here's a blog that may help you-https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/icse-cbse-ib-choose-the-right-board-for-your-child/448