Advice plz

Rad Kar

My son is 9 1/2 months old and he often get heat rash all over his body right from his head to toe. Is there any remedy for it? Also he weights only 6 1/2 kg. Please advice me .

• 1

Sneha Kotak

HI rad kar... it is always better to get his rash examined by a doctor before labelling them as heat rash.. only after proper diagnosis, one would be able to traet it further .as far as weight is concerned,it always increases in proportion to the birth weight.. If you can mention what was his birth weight, then I will be in a better position to tell you if his current weight is appropriate or no... if you need any further help,please get in touch with me at drsneha231@yahoo. com

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..