Afraid before facing:

Sepia Chandramohan

My daughter is 5 years old. She is a well behaved kid. She is active in things , but she is afraid to face situation . Before facing the situation she gets afraid to the core and then she is very normal help me in this regard as she is very upset because of it

• 3

akshita malhotra

Hi, as a mother I can understand your concern but it is important to tell your child life is not only about winning rather it is more about participation. My son was a shy kid back in school, but I taught him one thing that you cannot be winner in everything you do but whatever you do, be it studies, dance, reading or whatever it is give it your best and you will always shine. Children are very tender and vulnerable in this age and often get scared of even petty situations, so keep encouraging her and keep instilling confidence in her.

Sepia Chandramohan

thank u

Hi Sepia, considering the age of your daughter, this is a pretty normal behaviour. However, even so if as a parent you are concerned then you may encourage her and tell her that she is doing good and need not fear. In addition you may also advice her that in any situation it is not important that you always win. What is important is that you took part. Hope this helps.

whenever I angry to my child for his bad..

child psychology and behaviour

my 4 year old demands toys

my son is always demanding 4 new toys from d market everyday. and wen I refuse..

how to stop your child from lying

Hello Fellow parents, i came across a banner on parentune community wall it says..

my daughter is making too much efforts..

she has been at her drawing table with scissors colors and what not and hasn't e..

child behaviour

my son 3. 9yrs old he s not at all listening my words

sleeping problem

hi,my son is 3. 5 years old. he always takes one to two hours to sleep every tim..

Aggressive Behavior

My son is 6 years old and he always keep on demanding things and shows negative..