Age criteria for admissions to Junior Kg

Deepak Kataruka

Hi, Apparently as per the recent circular the State Board of Maharashtra has issued a directive that all children who have completed 6 years before the start of the academic year are eligible for admission to the first standard. This effectively means that age limit is 5 years for Senior Kg and 4 years for Junior Kg. Assuming that June is the start of academic year for most schools /boards , would it mean that a child born on or after July 2012 will not be allowed entry to Junior Kg for 2016 academic year ? Please help confirm the above.

ARPANA GUPTA

Iam a teacher since 8 years nd I hv seen t kids personaly those who r of t abv prescribed age r performing better

ARPANA GUPTA

Yes that's true that is t correct age of t child

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..