all

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

Hi,my daughter is 2yrs old,she has hairs on face & back. One of my friend told me to apply ubtan (mixture of wheat/atta,haldi,oil) on her skin to remove hairs naturally from her face & body when she was 9mnth old. I applied only 2 times as she is very prone to cold. Some days back I applied this but she licked the paste from her upper lip causes stomach infection. Please suggest me how can I remove naturally unwanted hairs from my daughter's body.  

• 2

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

thanks rashi for ur suggestion

Rashi

Hi SOUMI CHOWDHURY As far as i know that ubtan is effective till the baby is 3-4 months because the process is to apply the ubtan, keep it till it becomes little dry and then take it off so the soft hair comes out with the sticky paste and when the skin and hair are soft it doesn't pain too much. At 2 years of age it would be very painful for your daughter and it would hurt her like it hurts in waxing and she'll cry like hell. So leave it upto her when she'll feel the need, she'll do something herself like waxing bearing all the pain and without any complaint :)

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....