all

SOUMI CHOWDHURY

Updated on Aug 27, 2015

Hi,my daughter is 2yrs old,she has hairs on face & back. One of my friend told me to apply ubtan (mixture of wheat/atta,haldi,oil) on her skin to remove hairs naturally from her face & body when she was 9mnth old. I applied only 2 times as she is very prone to cold. Some days back I applied this but she licked the paste from her upper lip causes stomach infection. Please suggest me how can I remove naturally unwanted hairs from my daughter's body.  

• 2
SOUMI CHOWDHURY

thanks rashi for ur suggestion

Rashi

Hi SOUMI CHOWDHURY As far as i know that ubtan is effective till the baby is 3-4 months because the process is to apply the ubtan, keep it till it becomes little dry and then take it off so the soft hair comes out with the sticky paste and when the skin and hair are soft it doesn't pain too much. At 2 years of age it would be very painful for your daughter and it would hurt her like it hurts in waxing and she'll cry like hell. So leave it upto her when she'll feel the need, she'll do something herself like waxing bearing all the pain and without any complaint :)