Special Needs

all

Neeta

hello everyone i am he mother of 3 yr old boy, my son is health wise perfect, i just had one problem from the past few days he has started snoring while sleeping because of his sleep gets disturb whole night, is this a medical problem should i consult a doctor or is it okay ,suggest me plz.

• 2

Dear Neeta , snoring in small children is common and it can be triggered be due to a cold or cough that the child might have been suffering from... you should talk to his doctor but also try some home remedies for the same like giving him steam therapy before he goes off to sleep or putting a drop of eucalyptus oil on his pillow so his nasal passage is clear ...

Aashna

Hi Neeta. Sudden snoring is not something to be ignored. It may be totally harmless and may stop as suddenly as it started but, on the other hand, it may be a sign of a sleep disorder known as Sleep Apnea, where the child stops breathing for sometime. This may be caused due to a block in the airway and as a result making child snore. You may want to check with his pediatrician for advice and necessary follow up checks. Hope this helps.

perfect diet

muje smj nh aa RHA k 2sal se upper k bacche ka perfect khana kya h

breastfeeding

pls suggest how to avoid nd stop breastfeeding to a 3yrs old son

B. feed

how 2 stop Brest feeding... ???

quite feeding

my daughter is 1. 9 yrs she still need feeding.. want to quite pls suggest som..

feeding

Hi monika here.. my baby is 1. 5 year old.. I wann stop breast feeding to my bab..

Special needs

Is fidget spinner good or bad for chils?

about sleep

hlo mom's should I give pillow to my one year old child

not speaking

my child is not able to speak even after completing 2 years