Special Needs

all

Neeta

hello everyone i am he mother of 3 yr old boy, my son is health wise perfect, i just had one problem from the past few days he has started snoring while sleeping because of his sleep gets disturb whole night, is this a medical problem should i consult a doctor or is it okay ,suggest me plz.

• 2

Dear Neeta , snoring in small children is common and it can be triggered be due to a cold or cough that the child might have been suffering from... you should talk to his doctor but also try some home remedies for the same like giving him steam therapy before he goes off to sleep or putting a drop of eucalyptus oil on his pillow so his nasal passage is clear ...

Aashna

Hi Neeta. Sudden snoring is not something to be ignored. It may be totally harmless and may stop as suddenly as it started but, on the other hand, it may be a sign of a sleep disorder known as Sleep Apnea, where the child stops breathing for sometime. This may be caused due to a block in the airway and as a result making child snore. You may want to check with his pediatrician for advice and necessary follow up checks. Hope this helps.

child too much clinged on to you tube vi..

my daughter is 2 yr 7 months and loves watchibg videos on you tube... its gettg..

Special needs

Special needs

baby hair brown

my baby is 1 and half years old. his hairs are brown color. why

Baby eating

my kid 22months old. he eat rice n dahi in lunch n feeding after that wen he fe..

thumb sucking

friends help me to stop thumb sucking habit of my 3 year old baby boy. I'm so wo..

my son do not take food

my 1 yr 4months son dont eat food

my son does not like vegetables

my son 3yrs he doesn't like vegetarian food,any suggestions

about hot climate

which type of breakfast is better for this hot climate to my child my kid is 2ye..