Education and Learning Hobbies Child Psychology and Behaviour Sports and Games

Amity Sector 43 or Shallom Hills

Rashmi

Hi My duaghter has given written exam for Amity Sector 43 for KG class. Shallom Hills has also said yes for her admission. Which school should we go. As infrastructure wise, Shallom was very impressive. But when asked with few people they said, Amity is better. How do both the schools fare in terms of extra curricular activites. I have heard that both are too much into studies.

• 7

:-) my daughter goes to Heritage, an i must both my daughter and I are extremely happy with the school and the teaching style..

Rashmi

Bhavna, which school you have got your daughter admitted to.

Hey Rashmi,my neighbor's 6 year old son goes to amity -43, the focus is primarily on academics and my neighbor was a little trouble about the number of tests that her son has every week, my daughter was in amiown ( a preschool of amity ) and looking at how my daughter was getting lost amongst the other children ( she is a shy , quiet and well behaved child- hence did not get much attention in class) hence when it was time for her to go to kg, we changed her school as we were very clear that we wanted school a school that has a gentle approach to education , be it academics or extra curricular activities and has great infrastructure that offers her wide range of choices... hope this helps..

hey Rashmi, just spoke with my friend,about extra-curr at shalom hills, she says that she moved her children from another school, and is really happy with the school. Says that the school brings out a child's inherent talent. Academics are strong - her little girl's reading and writing skills have improved. Sports, art n craft and the rest are given due importance. Both her child get opportunities to develop and showcase their respective talents.. children are encouraged to participate. She also knew a bit about Amity,since she has taken some tuitions for amity kids in the past, In her opinion,there is a possibility of the child getting lost in a crowd here, and that is something she did not want for her children, hence she opted for Shalom hills.. thats all I could gather, hope this helps...

Rashmi

Thanks for the updates. Any idea about Amity Sector 43.

Rashmi

Hi Neetu

Hi Rashmi, I have two friends whose children are going to Shalom hills and they seem pretty happy with school. You are right that much focus is on academics. I will speak to both mums about extra-curr today and get back to you.. tc

How to make a child independent and more..

My son is 3. 7years old. I want him to be a little more independent than what he..

मेरा बच्चा बोर हो रहा है

पता नहीं की आज कल के बच्चे बोर कैसे हो जाते है कृपया बताएं की स्कूल के अलावा घर..

bed wetting

my 3 years old baby do bed wetting every night

Baby bahut jid karti hai

Swara bahut kisi bhi bat ke liye jid karti hai

My child behavior

Meta beta bahut gussa krta hai

Hlw Mam. meri ladki 5 saal ki h.... padh..

Meri ladki ko mai humesha kuch Na kuch sikhati rehti hu. jaise apna saman apni j..

My daughter feels too hesitate talk to o..

My daughter 4 yr. 7 mnth old , she very naughty. she feels hesitation talk to ot..