Amity Sector 43 - Written Exam for KG

Rashmi

Hi   My daughter has been called for written exam in Amity School, Sector 43, Gurgaon. Anyone has idea, what do they ask in written exam. Do they have oral exam  too?

• 3

shevani

had an essay to write about our daughter.. they gave us a few situation based questions like 1. what would you do if your child refuses to take the school bus 2. What would you do if the child refuses to throw garbage in the bin etc. And there were options given for these questions.. In the interview they checked on how much time do you spend with your child, what activities do you do togethere etc....

Rashmi

Written test for paretns??. What did they asked.

shevani

Hi Rashmi. My daughter is in Amity , Saket. We were called for a written test and interview,not our daughter.

Tracing

my son is 4 year old .He can't trace the dotted line. How can I help him to trac..

working mom looking for schools with day..

hello Evryone I am looking for schools with after school care hours for schools..

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..