Anger

My son is 5yrs Old he get angry very soon in everything. He is very aggressive. what to do

Hi Swati! First let your child know at that moment that he is angry and it is Okay to be angry but it's not Okay to be aggressive. Please try and find out what he is upset about. Then tell him to calm down voice out and verbalize what is bothering him. But if he is not ready to listen to u and is throwing tantrums, dont give him attention and leave the room immediately. Let him understand shouting or throwing away things won't fetch him any good on the other hand being calm and polite might work. Also be a role model for him. When u r angry at something please don't do something which u don't want your child to imitate. Manage anger and let those episodes be an example for your child to follow. Teach your child to verbalize his feelings, divert his mind,leave that room and play some constructive games or do something that soothes his mind like sleep or shut his eyes and lie down but never hurt anyone. By the end of the day,he could share with u how he managed or write a page about it. Praise him when he is good. HoPe this helps!

my son over reacts to everything

Whenever my son is with other children he becomes less agreeable and makes faces..

active child

when my child play make a noise and we go outing he run a lot

behaviour

hi my son name s atharv he s 3. 9 yrs.... he s very naughty in home... but outsi..

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..