Angry baby

Shalini Menon

My baby is 1yr 11 months old. she is getting angry very faster. what will be the reason?

• 1

Hi Shalini, children at this stage learn to assert themselves and this could just be one of those things. i suggest you take congrol of the situation before she becomes angry... when she demands something, if it is reasonable give it to her, but if unreasonable explain it to her in words he will understand.

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..