anjali bhardwaj,

Anjali Bhardwaj

Mar 26, 2015

Thanks carol for a beautiful suggestion. wud like to do all mentioned activities with her. hope everything goes in a ordered manner as mentioned in ur blog. hope to be in touch with u for some more queries.

Hi Admin. .....I cant see Carol comments here.

Carol

Thanks Dipti and thanks Nitin. Parentune is a great platform for getting support from fellow parents by sharing our own experiences. The best initiative is the workshops conducted by parentune. I wish I could attend one of them. But anyway I am happy to be a part of this very supportive community.

Carol - Thumbs up! Thank You for being a true proparent

Dipti

Thanks carol. Great to see you so actively helping fellow parents .

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..