Anterior placenta ... Natural delivery???????

Sravani Thatavarthy

Hi all! Wanted to see if there are any moms out there who have had previous natural delivery with an anterior placenta! I'm in 29 week and I have anterior placenta .....my baby is in horizontal position .... Can I get a normal delivery.... Can I do walking and exercises ..... Is there any way to baby can turn in the right way ...

• 9

Neha banga

last night when I went to pee I got little spot . after that I went again but then no blood come out . is it normal ?? I m 34 week pregnant and having low lying placenta

neha Gupta

Yes u can have normal delivery as well. when we got pains baby can be turn correctly

Sara M

I had an anterior placenta and had a normal delivery. Anterior placenta doesn't cause much of a problem. Don't worry. Baby position keeps changing .. the head usually cms down in the last stage of pregnancy. U can continue walking.. don't stress.. Follow your Doctors advice.

Anu

I was have the same prob but I had normal delivery and 2 cords around my baby neck so be relax n cool take ur doc advice

Namrata

You should consult your gyneac for the best advice. If a normal can happen it would be good but at the same time you should not be adamant that you want only a normal delivery. If the requirement is a c section you should be open for it. All the best!

gayatri chadwa

Well if doc has advised to stop walking and exercising ask what you can do.. i used to walk for an hr daily. There are ways which can be used to try and change the position. But please consult your doc on that.. my baby was head down since 28 weeks so didnt have that issue much.

sravani thatavarthy

Hi gayatri... I don't have any complications and I can feel the baby moments and kicks also ...... And im very active too... My doc suggest me to stop walking and exercises...... But I want natura delivery ..... For that what to do

gayatri chadwa

I had anterior placenta.. and i had a normal delivery.. talk to the gyneac he might be able to guide on the position of the baby.. Do walk for 30 mins or so everyday.. if there are no complications ask your doc if you can do pregnancy yoga..

Hi Sravani my sister in law had horizontal baby and she had to have a caeserean. And also she discovered the position of the baby when she was 8 months pregnant. So I feel it is better to consult with tour gynaecologist.

planning for 2nd child

whats the beat age difference between 2 kids... my baby is 2 year 1 month old. s..

pregnancy

it's my 39 th week of pregnancy. just a bit nervous and excited as its my first..

Can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy?

Hii I m 20 wks pregnant , can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy.

swelling and numbness in hands and feet

hello, i am 33 week pregnant and i am facing problem of swelling in hand and fee..

Advice for high Lft and sugar in third t..

Hi Iv been diagnosed with high lft in my 4 th month and hi sugar now in my thir..

Placenta previa

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. In my level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks it was observed..

Diet

What type of diet has to be preferred to my wife during the different stages of..