Applying vicks

Shirin Chithara

Hi. Can we apply vicks over the chest of 5 month old baby?

• 7

shivi abhiishek

avoid Vicks its ban in all countries except india; it makes some kinda layer on lungs which is not gud. they re manufacturing Vicks in u. s n dumping it in india

Aabha

No! You can put a dab of nilgiri i. e eucalyptus oil on ur baby's clothes or bedsheet whenever the baby sleeps.. it helps clear blocked nose and in case of cough.. you can slightly warm a soft cloth (with an iron or on a pan)n put it on your baby's chest and back for few seconds, repeat for few minutes. Remember to check how warm it is every time before putting!Tc

harshitha sachin

strictly u shudnt apply or atleast make baby smell that smell. there ar chances that he gets fits. never follow any advice unless u ask a ped.

Tejal Singh

No.

V Agnihotri

No you aint suppose to but few pead says its ok to apply it on the blanket /clothes of a baby(still i would say instead try some home remedies

Haritima Pandey

No.

Rutuja T

Not at all

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..