Are chinese noodles good for kids

Deepika

Hello, My 3year old girl kid likes noodles. But I don't prefer it. Can you please advice if Instant veg noodles- Chinese - good for health ?

• 2

Deepika

I am good thankyou. Hope you are doing well. Thankyou so much for the advice.

Hi Deepika! How r u? Chinese noodles or for that matter any dish from outside could not be good for kids for we are unaware of the ingredients used especially the sauces. It is advisable to give the child home made preparations so that we can be assured of the type of ingredients that have gone in its preparation and their quality. You can find many recipes available on net. Having said that indulging once in a while in feasting say once in a month or so can be done. Coming to your specific query on instant noodles: all instant noodles have always been considered unhealthy and dealt with speculation because of additives, preservatives and flavorings added to these to increase their shelf life. I would personally not endorse these especially for kids. Hope this helps!

hello. my baby not interested in food. w..

I have a two and half year baby boy. he hate eating food . everyday I fight to f..

my daughter not eating food

my daughter is not eating food she wants milk to drink very fussy about food

diet chart

plz tell me proper diet chat with quantity for my 16month old son,,,

Feeding routine for 20 months old

Hello moms, PL help me with the feeding routine(with time intervals) of a 20 mo..

not eating food

my son is one year four months old he doesn't eat anything

milk mix

hello mummies.. which milk mix can I use for my 15months old baby, bcoz she is n..

milk problem

Hello, my son 2. 5 years he don't won't to drink milk, he frasted me a lot, use..

hii. My baby is 1 year 2 monts old.. what should i feed him in morning breakfast..