Babies health

Jyoti Sharma Das

My son is 4months old and he is on lactogen milk. Doctor said that he is healthy after checking his weight but he is not looking healthy and having dull complexion no pinkishness. Please help me with good advice

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Jyoti. I totally understand ur concern of ur baby not looking chubby. But believe me, its nothing like that. If ur doctor says that ur child's health is well then u should stop worrying. Secondly, yes chubbiness is related to babies and a mother definitely wants it in her kid. Now since ur baby is 4 months and in sone days when u will start giving him liquid things, then i would suggest u to add ghee to ur baby's diet. That definitely helps in strengthening of bones and putting on weight too. Give ur baby healthy food with ghee as and when possible. Happy Parentung!

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..

my baby is suffering from fever he is 8 month old i gave him pcm bt still he is..

weight gain

hi, My 2. 5 month old baby boy is gaining only 20-25 gms weight per day. he is e..

my baby is 6 month old he can sit 5 min so. i should give him food to baby by si..

bleeding after delivery

hii all, i had cesarean delivery 18 days before. there was bleeding only 6 days...