baby bath

Tanny Kaur

Hi,friends how many of u use top to toe for baby bath and how to use it .It's johnsons product. and upto which age grp.

• 5
zainab

Please opt for mama earth, no chemicals and kind to your skin.

Ghazala Naseem

Avoid Johnsons baby products as they are loaded with chemicals , Try Mama Earth Body wash , its mild and is a toxin & chemical free product.

Trinayani Puvvala

ya i used top to toe baby wash upto 1 month only in evening section bcz morning oil massaging n scrub with sunnipindhi to baby ya its gud who is unable to bath baby laying on legs eg C- section

Ankita Parihar

Hi Tanny! My baby is 11 months old and I have not yet used top to toe body wash on her only because i bath her after her massage and for me personally that oil can only be removed from her body with soap, that too when I use to wash her twice with soap. I have been using himalaya soap since she was 1 month old. But if you want to use top to toe u can take oin size amount on your palms and slather it on your baby's body and then rinse it or you can use a loofah (soft) drop some of the body wash on it and then work it on your baby's body. Hope I have answered ur query.

puloma pandey

Hi Tanny , can you clarify a little more what you want to know.