Baby care

Pavithra R

I have a 4 month old baby girl who s exclusively breastfed. Problem I m facing with her s dat as soon as nursing starts she ll start to sleep so I ll tickle her toes, shake her chin to latch milk. My question s how do I know dat she gets enough milk. Den expressing milk ll produce milk as equal to a baby latching bcoz after every bf session I used to express milk n feed her.

• 1

Teena

Hi Pavithra, try to make a routine for you and your baby. Generally babies get hungry in one and a half or two hours time. Let her play, take a nap in the gap and then she'll herself ask for a feed. If her weight gain is normal and she is not cranky then she is having enough milk and just need to set a routine.

baby weight

my son is 40 days old. his birth weight is 2. 6 n now his weight is 2. 96. my do..

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve