baby care

Madhuri Gajula

my baby is 10 months old.... is this the time to identify things......... like wen i ask her wr is the light or wr is papa? she wont ?it takes sm more time suggest me plz...........

• 1

Hi Madhuri, each child is different and so it is very difficult to say what your child should be doing at this stage. Although she should be crawling for sure, and yes identifying her mom and dad too, and maybe imitating you. But dont worry if she hasnt started on this. Spend some more time with her communicating with her and playfully teaching her to recognise things.

baby massage oil

My baby was extremely fair when she was born. But later the complexion became d..

care

home remedy for motions for 15 month baby

sir pe baal nh aaya

mera beta 4 month ka hai lekin jab se sir ka baal ka htaya gya tab se abh tak ba..

Sitting

My six month baby just turned from back to front she didn't crawl and she didn't..

Blocked nose

My baby is 7 weeks old and having blocked nose. Dr gave nasoclear and suggested..

weight

Hi my baby is preterm baby now 5th month she gaining 300 gms per month so pleas..

feeding

hi ts s masiya my baby is 2 n half month old how many hours once I should feed..

stools after feed

hi .. my daughter 2. 5 month old ..she passes stools 3 to 4 times in a day while..