baby care

Deepu Manyam

Updated on Nov 02, 2017

hi all,can I give almond oil massage for my baby @evng time before bath nd which moisturising lotion is best to be applied?ND one more question can I give date to my baby. she is 8 months 15 days old ?plz do share some recipes

• 7
Aartika

always use coconut or almond oil for massage and if u need recommendation for lotion I would suggest mamaearth. nontoxic very hydrating

Apoorva Kumar

with winters approaching bath in evening is not the best thing though its said it helps the baby sleep through night but increases the risk of catching cold. Almond oil is also fine i guess, we use mama earth massage oil and lotion as its a made safe range

Deepu Manyam

thankq all

Khushboo Periwal

won't recommend a bath in the evening as it's winter time.. but you can definitely massage ... almond oil is good. we use mamaearth massage oil in the mornings and it's lotion in the evenings. dates is fine for 8. 5 month old child but don't give too much.

hi Deepu Manyam! Charitha is right avoid giving evening bath. u could massage once or twice in a day .if almond oil suits yr baby, you can use it in small amount.. as it's hot in nature . as far as recipes are concerned , please go through the link given below. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170?ptref=sa0l000030g004q

Charitha

gv fruit puree sister, boil fruit in small water n grind it using boiled water n gv to baby sis

Charitha

evng bathe? this is winter sister dont giv evng bathe... n massage once is enough sister tgey hav small parts small nerves na

Top Health and Wellness Blogs