baby care

Created by Vidhi Duggal
Updated on Jul 30, 2018

my younger one has developed prickly heat rashes on her chest and back. please suggest some good talc for her.

• 12

you can use mamaearth dusting powder which organic and 100% safe

apply mamaearth dusting powder there. it is talc free. natural and organic also.

you should try Mamaearth's dusting powder which is talc free and good for rashes. it is organic and natural and safe for babies.

you can use Johnson's baby powder to keep the baby dry and prevent sweating... it is mild and gives freshness

you can try mamaearth dusting powder which is best in controlling the heat rash

U can definately try mamaearth dusting powder,as its totally talc free & safe for babies ,it has natural ingredients like oats startch & arrowroot powder,it prevents rashes & absorbs excess moisture too.. i am using it for my child.

use mamaearth dusting powder. it is talc free. natural and non toxic also.

You can use Mama Earth dusting powder... it is organic, natural and is a safer option against talcum powder... it soothes baby's irritated skin and make them feel comfortable

candid gold talc powder it is best uses

I use J&j baby talc on my son when he sweats a lot right after his bath .

Try applying a mild talc and bathing her often. I still use the j n j baby powder after completely drying my baby. It works... no rashes

hi again! u can use some good and popular brands.. here is a blog u might find useful! https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/what-causes-prickly-heat-rash-in-your-baby-symptoms-and-treatments/3922?ptref=sa0l00111eu030y