Baby carrier

Haritima Pandey

Hi all... Which brand is good fr baby carrier.. Last mnth I bought through online nd it was worst product... So I returned it.. Plz suggest which brand is good nd till how many yr or mnth I cn use baby carrier... ???

• 8
Haritima Pandey

Yes tejal... I bought frm online it was a bad product.. I returned it... I ll check on shop nw

Tejal Singh

Hi haritima, I brought mee mee and I am happy from it, u can try that. One thing I would like to suggest don't go month or year type go for weight indicating carrier, as baby weight vary as per his/her buildup. Try not to go for online as sometime it's different from what they show, as it's better to first check it personally . Also try to go for carrier which has back support belt for parents/one who carry baby so as to avoid back pain. Hope this helps. Just to share with u.

Haritima Pandey

Thank u seema.. Sure I ll search for this

Seema Atul

Hey look for anmol baby carriers or soul slings site, they have ergo baby carriers. Don't go for something which hangs your babies legs out of it. You can Google with above names. I have soul full buckle SSC carrier, which can be useful from 7 kgs to 20 kgs. If you baby is below this weight you can go for ring sling

Haritima Pandey

Okay thnks tanu.. I ll check on baby oye

Tanu Manocha

I bought it at babyoye store

Haritima Pandey

Hi tanu... Frm where u bought online or frm shop?

Tanu Manocha

Hi Hartima! I am using Infantino baby carrier for my 4 month old baby. He hangs in comfortably. You can use it till the baby is about 14 kgs and it can be used in 3 different positions.

Top Babycare Blogs