Baby crying alot

Neha Nohria

My 6 week baby crying a lot Due to gas m. N m taking very light diet still . Partially Giving Nan pro1.. But still he is crying all the time due to gas. Please guide what to do. Coz m very very upset.

• 15
Laxmi B

give colic aid to ur baby .... it is very good for colic problems....

shivi abhiishek

my baby also used to cry due to has n still does his Dr prescribed collimex drops; also nan pro 1 do cause gas n constipation ask ur doc if it can be switched with similac advance 1

Neha Nohria

Guyz one of my Frn also suggest Suhaga shall I give him. N more thing I am also giving Himalaya bonesin for his gas sometime please advice is this a good medicine for gas

Neha Nohria

Neha Nohria

Namrata

Its very common for babies to have gastric in the initial months.. It usually subsides as the baby grows.... Try and burp your baby properly after every feed and try to keep the baby on your shoulder for atleast 10-15 mins after feeding... If the gastric is really bad and making your baby cry a lot pls do consult your doc... Your diet does not lead to gastric for the baby....

Namrata

srishti sehgal Jaiswal

Make your bby lie on stomach for 5 to 10 mins in day n my doc says dat my diet has nothing to do with baby.. only avoid eating too spicy.. n give mugli ghutti 555 everyday.. it will resolve within a week.. u can also apply heeng mixed in water on baby's tummy near NAVEL.. it is very effective

srishti sehgal Jaiswal

nusrat fatima

Give him naunehal gripe syrup

nusrat fatima

Give him naunehal gripe syrup

nusrat fatima

Give him naunehal gripe syrup

nusrat fatima

Give him naunehal gripe syrup

nusrat fatima

Give him naunehal gripe syrup

shabnam shawi

Use hing. .... take a spoon boiled hot water.. mix it well wid hing... den aplly on baby's stomuch... use Baba ramdev hing. .

Top Babycare Blogs