baby diet

Geetanjali Bhalla

Updated on Jul 14, 2017

My daughter is 1 yr 4 month now but she don't eat food. she only have milk in her diet. I have no idea about diet of a child of this age. please advise what should be the diet for her?

• 3
SANTHI sankar

100 gms Badam/Almonds 100 gms Pista 100 gms Cashew 1/2 tsp Saffron strands 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder. (optional) 1. Dry Roast Badam, Pista and cashews. 2. In a pan heat the saffron strands till their colour turns little darker and switch off the gas. 3. Powder all the roasted ingredients together in a mixie. Add the turmeric at the last and give a spin. 4. Take care not to grind for a long time as the dry fruits will leave oil. 5. Don’t expect a very dry powder. The powder will be little sticky to oily nature of the nuts. 6. Store them in a airtight container in the fridge. They can be stored for about 1 month. Thank you..

Sakshi Singh

My baby is one year one month old and she has vomit problem she doesn't want to eat solid meal when i try forcibly she vomited but doctors saying give her solid meal coz her weight is not fit according to her age,plz suggest me what should i do.

puloma pandey

Hi Geetanjali, read this blog there are ten things or ideas that could help you out and make your baby eat: Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-help-your-child-eat-food-10-things-that-worked-for-me/744?ptref=sa0l000468400ko

Top Health and Wellness Blogs