Baby dislikes the taste of formula milk

Supriya Ravindran

My 5 month old baby (both formula fed and breastfed) dosent like the taste of formula milk. I tried changing from dexolac similac and lactogen. But no luck. Anyone faced d same situation?? Dont know how to make her like the formula milk. Even she dislikes the taste of cow milk.

Supriya Ravindran

Also within a day how many times i can give solid food for her?currently im giving two times a day

Supriya Ravindran

Thanks neha... im also not in favor of cow milk but she didnt like formula milk and had to try cowmilk. What is the use of probiotics?can i give paneer to her??she is currently six months.

Neha Jain

Firstly avoid giving cow milk till your child is about, 9-10 months. Ideally it should be incorporated Only after a child turns 1 year. Cow n buffalo milk has a protein called caesin which is tough on the child's intestine. I faced a similar situation. I stated adding formula milk to the solids I had introduce to him. Also In case you have to introduce dairy products to your child try Paneer, cheese, curds shrikhand etc. The caesin here is in predigested firm n can be easily digested by the baby. Mine loved mishti dahi, regular curd and Paneer. You may also consult your Doctor in case he may wish to give some probiotic dose.

Supriya Ravindran

Fellow parents let us know ur suggestions.

Bharathi R

I am also facing the same problem... tried almost four different brand but no luck

Madhavi M

I'm Also facing the same problem.

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..