Baby falls sick v frequently

Richa Agrawal Saraf

My lo is 8. months old n falls sick almost every month. He gets cough n fever v v quickly. Plz suggest some remedies to boost my child s immunity

• 1

Preena Agarwal

Hi Richa! Please make sure that your baby is in hygienic environment. The food she eats is organic and utensils are sterilized. For fever you need to take care of couple of things. Babies I have seen are very sensitive to change in temperature. WHen you bathe her or change her clothes make sure you switch of the fans and ACs. The food you give her should always be luke warm. Breastfeeding is the best way to boost child's immunity. Try not to give her any processed or outside food. You can check online is best for an 8 month olds. I personally prefer apples, bananas, pear, oats, dates, sweet potatoes and veggies. Good food works as a medicine. When you see first signs of cough or cold try iving following recipe. Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep her warm but not uncomfortable. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep her close and breastfeed when she is uncomfortable.

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby