baby feed

Pooja Nardia

hii.. sometimes my 6 months old does not feed for 3-4 hrs. is it normal or sumthing to worry? one more thing if I give him buffalo milk in bottle n he takes half n refuse other half then for how long I cn keep it in bottle?

• 13
Pooja Nardia

ok thanks

VSriranjani

yes you can do it no problem you can remove breast milk and keep it in bottle which can be used later when you are not their otherwise you can give formula milk which can be mixed at the time of feeding

Pooja Nardia

okk but I am planning to introduce him to feeding bottle also as I go for classes 3-4 hrs daily

VSriranjani

if you are giving breast milk then give him that only if it is not sufficient then you can add formula milk only

VSriranjani

if you are giving breast milk then give that only if it is not sufficient go for formula milk nothing other than that

Pooja Nardia

with breast feed which milk I should give him?

VSriranjani

if you are bf her or giving formula both you need to give at least till 11 months

VSriranjani

i feel that you should star giving packet milk close to 1 year not before that

Pooja Nardia

any suggestions about mother diary's toned milk?

VSriranjani

always cow's milk is better than buffalo milk

VSriranjani

kids will not remain the same as they would have been during first 3 months ,now you need to give milk when ever they ask for. even if they don't have for 3 hrs don't worry they will have when they get hungry.

Pooja Nardia

I heard u should not use cow milk before 1 year

puloma pandey

Hi Pooja, yes it is normal. Give cow milk instead of buffalo milk. Transfer remaing bottle milk into tumbler and within 4-5 hrs use it.