Baby food

Puja Garg

hey i want to knw some recipes for my 8month baby,nw i gv moongdal ,daliya,samak rice khichadi,milk,apple,banana

um saad

hi. try boiling potatoes with carrot and peas when all are cooked well add some rice and mix it in grinder,add a tea spoon of ghee and give him ,my 10 month old son loves it and some times a add a piece of chicken to it..

dpu

Hey.. follow the parentune fb page.... in that u find d receipes for 6-12 mnths baby...

you can also give vegetable soups, start with soft subzis such as aloo ki subzi and mash in some bites of chapatti in it, aloo or paneer parantha

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..