Baby food

Nutan

Wht kind of food should i start for my 6months(coffmplete) baby. N she dont lik to drink water what to do.... pls suggest me

• 6

Nutan

Thanks Sruthi.... i will surely do this.... any idea how to feed water .

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello nutan, My grany suggested this to me while i had the same question. " in a pan take a cup of rice and warm it for 10 minutes, on a low flame, add 1/4 cup wheat and 1/4 toor dal to that and warm for another 10 minutes. Keep on mixing it. Leave this aside and let it cool. Grinde them till they become like rava. " Take 2 spoons of that and add 1 cup of water and cook it like rice. Increase the quantity depending on your baby age. First try with the plain mixture then add vegetables to that while cooking. This really helped my daughter to gain weight. Hope your daughter likes it . Wish you good luck.

Nutan

Dipti thank u i will start dal panni what are other option

Nutan

Thanks aabha... as u say i already hiv her sipper.. but she not drinking water..... any other idea n yes i will keep trying as u say

Aabha

Hi Nutan.. babies take time to develop taste for water! :) don't worry.. you just keep trying and one day she will love to drink water.. try to give water by sippy cup.. or regular glass n see how she reacts!

Dipti Kawediya

Start with daal ka pani.. Yellow moong dal.. Pressure cook the daal and give only the water.. Start with boiled water not the regular water..

insufficient sleep

hie everyone. both my babies (6 months twins) have lack of sleep. i m so worrie..

sleeping pattern of the baby

My baby is 3 n half months old. He sleeps for 4-5 hours during day time. But in..

Child behaviour

Hi parents, my son is 15 months old. I am noticing since few days he is slapping..

response to her name

my daughter sometimes don't respond to her name when we call her continuously....

baby care

hello frnds. my baby is 6. 5 months old .he got an habit to lick his feet thumb(..

3 month

hello baby 3 month main kya kya activities karta h h or uske sath kis type ki ac..

baby awake more than 10 hours.

hi all .is it normal for a baby to awake more than than 8 to 10 hours continuous..