Baby gets fussy to drink the rich-fat milk while breastfeeding

Soumya S

My son is 3 months old and He gets very fussy and starts crying when the milk gets thicker. How do I make sure that he will keep drinking?

• 1

Anuradha H

Sometimes babies get impatient as the let down becomes slow towards the end. You could try switching sides and coming back to first side when he is less hungry. Don't worry too much about fat milk, fore milk and stuff. As long as you feed on demand and baby is satisfied at the end of the feed, they get all the nutrition they need.

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..

Regarding nodding head & teething

Hi. my baby is 11 months old & she always nods her head constantly side by side..

regarding breast milk.

hello mummies .my milk is nt sufficient for my baby .im.mother of 25 days old b..

Head Control

My baby boy has completed 5 mth n still he is not able to control his head.... h..

diapers usage

My daughter is 2 months old.... I use diapers at night but I want to know is it..

diet

hi... can anyone suggest diet schedule for 6mnt baby. (how many times,consistenc..