Baby grinding teeth

Prapti Chhipa Dhanopia

My baby is 1 yr 3 months old. Past a few days he has started grinding his teeth. He doesn't take proper diet and is irritated most of tge time. Is there any kind of pain he is going through? What is it? Please suggest me.

Lucky

He might be having worms in his stomach. Please consult your doc and give required meds

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..

Problem

Hi my son is regularly having a problem of motion. He always have his motion ver..

Behavior

Hello , my baby is 2years 35months old. and now days his behavior is change. eve..