Baby health

Jivita Soni

What is colic pain and what is the reason for colic pain? It stays for how many days?please help

• 2

aditi shukla

Colic pain is stomachache caused due to the air bubble formation. Reason could be swallowing air while feeding. Medicine "Collicaid" is suggested by my pediatrician that gives instant relief.

Shailaja NAVALE

Colic is a bit of a mystery. The term applies to any healthy, well-fed infant who cries more than 3 hours a day, more than 3 days a week, for more than 3 weeks. Here's what we know about it: Colic is likely to start around age 2 weeks if your infant is full-term (or later if premature). It almost always goes away on its own by 3 or 4 months. Your baby's sex and birth order, and whether you breast- or bottle-feed, don’t affect it. Kids who had colic as babies are no different from those who didn’t. What Causes Colic? Colic’s exact cause is unknown, and that's why there’s not a clear way to help it. Some theories of what’s behind it include: A growing digestive system with muscles that often spasm Gas Hormones that cause stomach pain or a fussy mood Oversensitivity or overstimulation by light, noise, etc. A moody baby A still-developing nervous system

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..

kuff problem

my baby boy is 6 month old he is good in health but he has kuff problem from aft..

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..