Baby in Breech Position

Himali Jain

Hi All, I am 30 weeks Pregnant and my baby is in breech position. I am very active through all out preganacy. I do lot of walking and all household like moping the floor etc. But still baby head is not moving down. Also acc. to the ultrasound growth of the baby is delayed by 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest what can I do so that the baby comes to its normal position. Its my first pregnancy and doesn't want to go through the C-Section delivery. Thanks in advance.

• 7
Himali Jain

Thanks Ruma ji... :)

Ruma Khan

please aap kisi homoeopathic doc se cosult kijia. meri bhi first pragnancy me yahi problem thi to maine homoeopathic medecine li aur meri nornal delivary hui

Dharani Kumar

Tats the great spirit, Himali.... Happy for your thoughts and take care...

Himali Jain

thanks puloma... I am doing the exercises and will be in touch with my gynecologist. thanks :)

Himali Jain

Thanks Dharani... It's of great help. yes, you are right baby health is more imp. not the mode of delivery. Water level is adequate and will take care of that. although doc said in first pregnancy it's difficult that baby changes its position in later stage. but I still have time hoping for the best and will definitely make my mind for any situation comes on my way.. Thanks again. :)

Dharani Kumar

Himali.... the same situation & thought I have faced for my pregnancy.. mine was @ breech position... sometimes I have to be frank on this but still you have time for delivery I am hoping almost you have 5-6 weeks for ur due.... there are 3 types complete, footled and Frank.. of these we can hope our best for normal delivery in case of footled.. but 90% of chances goes wit C-sec.. check ur fluid level don't let it very less & abundant, try to keep it moderate level... hear songs by placing phone or i-pod on ur stomach where head is.. sleep on sidewards where you feel baby's head face facing downwards... go for walk... besides all of these measures have a mindset tat it's more better to have a baby in hands safely but not matters on mode of delivery.... most of the breech position will not have normal delivery... the active proof is me.. I made a mindset & was getting ready for c-sec, even till last minute my baby's position didn't change @ last delivered by c-sec... bcos baby's legs @ bottom may break our water @ anytime & we wud full of risk behind this scenario... first of all think abt ur baby safe outcome & ur health... don't confuse urself too muc.... all the best dear

puloma pandey

Hi Himali, do light exercises and yoga and keep in touch with your gyne.