Baby is getting cough frequently

Megha

Hello all, My baby is going to be 5 months. She is getting cough very frequently since I came to Bangalore from my hometown. And it does not go easily also. As per doctor I gave her cough syrup - Kofarest. I also gave her some home remedies like mustard oil with garlic massaging on chest and feet. But still she takes time in recovering. Initially she had cough for more than two weeks. Somehow it got over and now again she got cough. She is completely on breastfeed. Please let me know if giving cough syrup is good for her because I'm very afraid to give her the same. And also some more home remedies for fast recovery.

• 2

kamalpreet kaur

Hiii, baby ki chest pe kosa garm (luke warm) ghee me chutki sa namak dal kr massage kro regular in night ar achhe se dhak dena chest ko. Cough me aram milega

Anu P

Hi Better you consult with your pediatrician since ur kid is too young.... Most probably child may have breathing difficulty which may be manifested as cough

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..