baby is not gaining weight

Poonam Batra

Updated on Jun 17, 2016

baby weight

• 7
gayatri chadwa

You are welcome.. just ignore what others say.. it takes care of more than half the problem.. enjoy motherhood.. All the best!!

Poonam batra

thanks gayatri.. i will try this thanks for your moral support

gayatri chadwa

Have a balanced diet.. be well hydrated.. have warm water just before you breastfeed it helps in releasing the milk.. you can take shatavari powder in milk twice a day.. also soak jeera in water overnight and have that water it worked for me and my bhabhi.. and main important thing be calm and ignore what other say.. bond with your baby.. at time baby do suck for an hour or so.. but as your baby will grow it will reduce.. my daughter used to latch for an hour at a time and then feed after every 1 hr or so.. so dont give up.. talk to your baby while you feed and enjoy the phase.

Poonam batra

my brest milk is less baby keeps sucking long.. any way to increase quantity of brest milk. long time sucking is painful

gayatri chadwa

Babies do lose some weight in the first two weeks after birth.. so after a month if your baby's weight is same or a little more than at birth its ok... do keep a watch in the coming months. Breastfeed as much as possible.. more your baby latches more milk will be produced.

Poonam batra

baby is one month old . my brest milk is less so giving both brest feed and powder milk

Dr Sarala Bidayat

what is the age of baby and what are you giving to feed