Baby is uable to digest top feed !!

Ayushi Khandelwal

Hi everyone, I have a big problem... my baby boy is approx 10 mnths old and whenever I feed him either cow milk or formula milk... he vomits immediatly.. I dnt know wat to do.. pls suggest something.

• 4

Ayushi Khandelwal

When he was 1. 5 mnth old, got suffered from lactose intolerance, I gave him soy milk (Isomil-similac)for 5-6 mnths along with antibiotics for few days. As per the tests and reports now he is fine, taking mother feed very well bt I don't know what happens to him when it comes to cow milk or formula feed now, giving him Enfamil itself bt unable to digest. Unable to find out dat it could be some allergy with milk or he doesn't want to take any other milk apart from mother feed.

Sidharth

could be lactose intolerance

Sidharth

Have you tried soy milk? When my baby was 12months, he started throwing up enfamil (Formula feed). Then our doc suggested that we give him Similac Isomil. He is drinking it fine now.

Rashi

Hi Ayushi, You may try diluting the milk either its cow milk or formula milk and avoid overfeeding. I always fed my child diluted formula milk as he used to vomit it earlier and i thought it doesnt suit him but then somebody suggested me the dilution of milk. i tried it and it worked well. Also make sure that you give hom time to digest the milk. Its not that after every 1 hour or so you have to feed your baby. Always feed when baby demands. Hope it helps

curd

my 6 months old doesn't like curd at all. I tired with salt, rooafza or plain. h..

Frequent potty.

My child 50 days old. she s doing potty many times in a day.. Mainly doing potty..

Problem with making the baby burb

My daughter is 9weeks how can I make her burb after feed??

baby sleeping position

my son always turns right and sleeps even if I pull him to left hewon't and goes..

Baby always rub her face

My baby rub her face many times what is the reason I m not be able to understand

Breast Pump

Hello all.... I wanna buy a pump as i have to resume my work back.... Please sug..

diarrhea

hi.. my baby is 4mnt old since yesterd. ay he ishaving diarrhea,i consulted to d..