Baby not able to drink breast feeding milk

Sai Shilpa

hi. My baby is 6 days old he is not drinking direct breast feeding milk. Now IAM pumping milk into bottle and feeding him. Plz help me how to make him to drink direct breast milk.

Pooja Chordia

Hi. I have the same issue right now my baby is 10 days young. His weight is 2. 2 kg and is unable to latch now. I m using a nipple shield as my nipples r not out and big for him to suck. He is comfortable with thr shield.. but till when can i keep using the same... i m worried too

Priyanka Dudeja

My baby is 1. 5 mnths old and I am facing same issue. I am still continuing to feed her directly but she sleeps quite soon :-(, so I have to express feed and give it to her

Aarthi Balaji

I too have the same problem. I have 6 months baby. My daughter faced difficulties in latching. Initially I used nipple shiled, then I used to express the milk and feed her for almost 1 month. Then I tried to feed her directly. She s comfortable nw. So don't lose hope. Keep on trying to feed her. Surely your baby will pick up.. Don't worry.. Cool!!

kretika singh

hi dear ....you don't worry my baby 1 and half months now we face similar issue ....I also pumping my breast milk and give him with bottle... but last 4 days just giving my breastfeeding now he accept keep on try to feed her ....god bless you. ...

Tejal Singh

Help baby to latch properly. Correct feeding posture & keep patience. Don't stop feeding.

Lata Girdhar

Hey, my son is 3 months now.. We too had the similar issue.. Try to feed him at the time when he is not crancky or craving for feed. Gradually the child will learn. Also what's important is the correct posture. You may read about the correct ways of feeding on internet for better understanding. The only key here is keep trying..

Varsha Vora

New born baby face the defficulty in sucking milk from breast.. But u should try him.. Help him for sucking.. Press ur nipples then allow him to drink..

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....