Baby not eating food

Supriya Narayane

Hi. my baby is 19 months old... he don't want to chew his food at all... he will directly try to take in and he will feel like vomiting... He don't love to eat anything other thing also.. he will not chew roti.. please help me... how to teach him to chew food... we stay in join family but still he don't eat with everyone....

• 1

Hi Supriya Your baby is still too young to chew anything that is not soft. What you may try is giving him roti dipped in dal and mashed properly so that there is less of chewing. You may also give him rice dal, khichdi, daliya.

hello. my baby not interested in food. w..

I have a two and half year baby boy. he hate eating food . everyday I fight to f..

my daughter not eating food

my daughter is not eating food she wants milk to drink very fussy about food

diet chart

plz tell me proper diet chat with quantity for my 16month old son,,,

Feeding routine for 20 months old

Hello moms, PL help me with the feeding routine(with time intervals) of a 20 mo..

not eating food

my son is one year four months old he doesn't eat anything

milk mix

hello mummies.. which milk mix can I use for my 15months old baby, bcoz she is n..

milk problem

Hello, my son 2. 5 years he don't won't to drink milk, he frasted me a lot, use..

hii. My baby is 1 year 2 monts old.. what should i feed him in morning breakfast..