baby not ready to feedilk or any solid food

Bindaas Megha

Updated on Jun 21, 2017

7 months old baby crying a lot. not feeding milk I think it's teething tym. m worried for him. temperature is also 100. 3 since 2 days

• 6
Dr Archana Ajit Sapte Patil

As per my knowledge crocin is banned in outer countries bt it ll b avail in India as like vicks vaporub nd most of us dnt aware abt it plz hv syrup flexon or syrup brufen +syrup dolo contain ibuprofen n paracetamol wch is good fr fever bodyache during fever

Swati Porwal

Dr. Archana ji... my pediatric suggested me to give crosin as 1 st n formost option for fever.... So wht is true.... pls suggest

Dr Archana Ajit Sapte Patil

Hii Megha plz consult ur pediatrician urgently having temp more dan 99. 3 is sign of hvg fever due dis ur baby is crying n cracky it may viral fever or due to any infection it may or may not b related to teething plz dnt ignore it. (crocin is banned medicine plz dnt take it ) either u can hv wit u syrup flexon for fever.

Swati Porwal

Megha ji it's not normal.. since 3 days fever continue is not good for babies... n first make him sponge in every 2-3 hour n visit pediatric.. n if they r not welling to let u go then give crosin drops in 4 hour..

Bindaas Megha

in-laws saying no need to go dr. it happens time of teething. it's normal but I don't think so it's normal.

Ramya Sharma

It is definitely because of high temperature. . Please consult pediatric.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs