Baby sleep issues

Updated on Aug 26, 2018

So I have a 14 month old baby who is a terrible sleeper. She has to be rocked to sleep and wakes up every hour or so at night and sometimes wakes up and refuses to sleep for hours and most nights she sleeps only in the rocker. Anyone having any foolproof ways to make the baby sleep for atleast few hours hours at a stretch !!,

• 3

About 6 months ago i was struggling to get my baby to sleep and after many visits to the doctor,sleepless nights countless hours spent on online looking for something to help my child nothing worked. I called and spoke to numerous day care centers and child care places to see if anyone knew what could help my child . It was really hurting me watching my baby go throught this night after night not being able to sleep feeling helpless and unable to help . It was by chance one day that i was in a chemist picking up some medication and I was speaking to the lady behind the counter and she told me about a product that her duaghter had been using on her grand daughter and she told me give her my number and she would message it to me . That product was a life sacer,within a few days my child was back to normal and sleeping again and it was cheaper than everything else i tried Here is that products - http://bit.ly/2kSXCPZ I am a huge advocate of this product and i have told all my friends and family about the product and some of my gilrfriends have started using it and olso swear by it . I honestly cant that that lady enough for whats she had done for me and my child esspecially . Im sharing this in the hope it also helps someone else one day .

Try to keep her tummy full before she sleeps and feed her with solids instead of milk the last meal before sleep. also keep her relaxed before sleep and massage her with a mild oil like Johnson's bed time lotion. it will make her relaxed and she will sleep for longer time. also Co sleeping helps in prolonged sleep of babies.

hi Anhad Cour ! try and avoid making her sleep after 6pm. take her to park ,do some activity with ball, or on swings.. this would be enough to make her feel tired and sleep at a stretch. alos avoid feeding her at night with bottle. give her a sip of water instead if she wakes up. serve her wholesome meal for dinner which is filling but not heavy. please fo through this link, hope u will find it useful! https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-to-ensure-child-sleeps-well-what-to-do-if-resists/393?ptref=sa0l000030g00ax

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans
Top Babycare Blogs