baby sleep

Seema Meena

heloo I have 2 months baby. he sleeps only 10 hour in a day.. and he does not sleep at day time.. at time he sleep very less.. for 15 mins and than wake up... what should I do... olz comment

Upasna Bhanot

Hi dear, Swaddle you child post massage & bath & at night, this will make the baby feel comfortable and cozy & will sleep well. Rock him a little longer at daytime once he goes off to sleep ensuring he is asleep.

Shruti Mehta

Hi seema i guess the doctors now a days do not prefer cows milk so rather do switch to formula milk for your baby... mostly d reason of him being cranky at dis age has to be dat he is keeping hungry... and also dis is why i think he is not able to sleep properly.... do consult your paed on which formula milk to start and the time intervals to feed him... hopefully ur baby will start enjoying d new world and will sleep properly... all d best

seema meena

my lactation is less so I have to give him top feed... I m giving diluted cow milk.... how mucj should I give to him.. how I would know that his tummy is full.. plz reply

seema meena

cranky means???

Rashi

Hi Seema, Is he cranky when he is awake? If he is then might be he is not taking feeds properly. Babies tend to sleep while taking feeds so you may tickle on his feet to make him awake and take proper feed and then fall asleep. Once his tummy is full and there is no disturbance in the surroundings and he may sleep for longer and you also try to take a nap along with him.

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest

green color poop

my baby is 25 days old ..she is pooping green ...is ther anything wrong wid that

Food other than breastfeed

My doctor said that I can give curd to my child after 5 month and banana after 5..